Saturday, March 11, 2006

I Dream In Lies

Two or three nights ago I had a dream that I finished the latest blog I've been working on. It was so real that today I checked the site to see if the two of you who still read this have commented on my new masturbatory effort. It took me a full five minutes of searching around Blogger.com for my "missing" post before I realized it had only been a dream; a sweet, false vision of things never been.

But I, for realsy, am working on a post. You'll like it, too. It's the one where I've returned from Sioux Falls only to find myself being held in a jail house to be questioned by police about my business in a graveyard. And to think, the day would have gone fine were it not for the dead man's son appearing from nowhere.

2 Comments:

Blogger 11:11 said...

i'm not posting anymore, but i'll still read your posts, i like the way you write.

March 17, 2006 6:51 PM  
Blogger pacoblue said...

danka, danka very much.

March 18, 2006 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home