Monday, March 24, 2008

The Red Velvet Rope Between Ourselves and Not-Ourselves

There's not much I can write to hype this vid up.



The truly awe inspiring ironically enough defies hype. I mean what can you say but open your eyes and bear witness? This vid and this site seem to defy internet norms of embedded pseudo-gonzo journalism opinions and typical snarkyness, yet both vid and site encompass the ideal intent of global communication and awareness. If it helps she holds a human brain in her hands and shows it off to some people. As I wrote to another: "It's like walking on the moon. There's so very few who can articulate such an experience. It makes me feel unimpressive and dumb, which is to say humbled." And in keeping with anti-internet fashion I wish I hadn't said that to someone before posting this. The devil take all this self-referencing!

I hope you enjoy.

Jody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home